|Job Ref:||ML5068||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 72,000 - £ 80,000 per year, Competitive package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Interested in multi-hundred million pound projects? After a main contractor environment? Enjoy developing your career? I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Temporary Works Co-Ordinator to take the next step in their career!|
You will be working for a main contractor on a major civils infrastructure project in London! You will have years of guaranteed work and the security of a strong salary & package.
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure Temporary Works designs are implemented in accordance with the drawings and specification.
* Co-ordination of all Temporary Works activities.
* Develop the procedures for the control of Temporary Works and ensuring they are implemented on site.
* Ensure a suitable design brief is prepared and is in accordance with the site requirements.
* Maintain all records relating to the final design of the Temporary Works including drawings, calculations and other relevant documents.
* Review actual conditions against conditions assumed in the Temporary Works design and take appropriate actions where conditions have deviated from those assumed.
* Issue formal permission to dismantle the Temporary Works and specifying any sequencing of the operation that is required after permanent works have attained adequate strength.
* Be the first point of contact between the designers of Temporary Works and the site team.
For this role, you will need:
* Minimum HND-HNC level or equivalent in Civil Engineering or a related subject.
* Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer.
* Experience as a temporary works co-ordinator or manager.
* Completed a Temporary Works Co-Ordination training course.
* Valid CSCS card.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.