Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LND573||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southall||Address:||Post Code:||UB1||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 85,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to be part of a team in the strategic decision making for the procurement of the early Phases of a Major resedential development in West London. |
You will take full responsibility for the Commercial and Surveying function from procurement through to customers moving into their new homes, asset management and adoption of public amenities as necessary. Maximising profit whilst maintaining a high level of customer care and focus on changes within the industry.
Achievement of all aspects of cost control in accordance with the forecast budget and projections.
Recruitment and management of the commercial team to deliver the early Phases of the development.
* The Senior Commercial Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Preparation of the input to the phased Commencement Appraisal.
* Determination and management of the Cost Plan for the development.
* Development of the procurement strategy for the early Phases of the project.
* Implementation of the procurement strategy in line with the cost plan and programme.
* Liaison with architects and consultants so as to provide continuous value engineering of design concepts and proposals.
* Monitoring changes so as to continuously identify the status of costs
* To manage the PQS and other appointed consultants.
* To establish subcontract sources early in the programme so that they can contribute to the design of the project in terms of value engineering.
* Set up and recruit as necessary to provide surveying support.
* Management of the commercial team.
* Develop robust and inclusive definitions of the scope of the works
* Set up and maintain cost reporting systems on site in line with Company procedures.
* Management of all subcontractors from procurement to final account, including the resolution of all claims.
* Assist the Development team with pre construction advice where necessary in the appraisal of future Phases and/or development opportunities.
* Degree qualified (2:1 minimum)
* Understand principles of construction from technical, commercial management perspective.
* Residential experience.
* Understanding of latest building regulations and design efficiencies.
* Proactive, self driven, results oriented with a positive outlook.
* Hard working, flexible and reliable.
* Credible and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
* Reliable, tolerant and determined.
* Good team player.
* Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
* Keen to deliver exceptional customer service.
* Well presented and business like.
If you are interested then please apply or please feel free to contact Aaron Weintraub on NA for a confidential chat
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.