Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CSCO260716||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 25,000 per year, package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
My client are one of the largest national house builders in the UK with multiple regional offices based across the country. They currently have a regional office based in the Thames Valley are that covers developments in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Gloucestershire. |
They are currently in need of a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join their already established customer service team. Candidates must have experience working both in the customer care department and working for a volume house builder. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay between £20k - £25k + package.
* You will be allocated responsibility of ensuring that our customers receive a first class level of service on a set number of our new home developments.
* This will entail dealing with any concerns they may have at the demonstration, moving in and 5 day call back stage and throughout the contractual warranty period.
* You will need to arrange for some issues to be inspected and then to place orders with various sub-contract tradesmen to correct issues as part of your day to day role.
* We ask our customers for their views on the quality of our service after moving in and this feedback will help us to measure your success.
* The role will involve telephone contact, email and letter writing as part of your day to day tasks.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Knowledge of the new homes industry / construction and relevant experience in a customer service environment is essential.
* They key to success in this role is the ability to be highly organised so that you keep any promises to get back to customers within promised timeframes.
* A positive outlook and a personable nature will be vital to the role as communicating effectively with customers, sub-contractors and internal colleagues will give you the best chance of delivering against your key performance indicators.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Customer Services, Customer Service. Customer Care, Co-Ordinator, Oxfordshire, New Build, Residential, Housing