|Job Ref:||pmdsdata||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 75,000 - £ 90,000 per year, pension, healthcare and travel paid||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Have you worked on a Date Centre? Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing companies in London? |
If so please read on;
My client are looking for 2 project managers to manage the successful new build of a data centre valued between £30-£50 million within the m25.
They are looking to pay between £75,000 - £90,000 plus pension, healthcare, travel paid and a discretionary bonus. Currently they have over 10 new build data centres in the pipeline and just have secured more clients to build data centres for.
The current turnover is currently over £500 million but they are aiming to approach £1 billion in the next 4 years.
A project managers duties include:
The project managers duties will be:
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation of project reporting structure
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to CEO, Director, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report / option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Promoting and maintaining of HSE directives throughout the company
* Planning of logistics relating to construction within confined sites within London
The ideal candidate will have worked on a Data Centre, ideally a new build as a project manager or a senior member of the team.
If this role sounds of interest or you would like more information please call or email Ricky in the London office. Or send in your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Data Centre Project Manager needed for a leading data centre provider