Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||30096-sef||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 28,500 per year, car, flexi-benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Asbestos Analyst/ Manchester|
Salary: £25,000 - £28,500
Are you tired of working on the same mundane projects? Do you feel like your voice isn't being heard or your good ideas are being ignored? If you answered yes to any of the following then this role might be for you!
A new opportunity has arisen for an Asbestos Analyst to work with a leading environmental consultancy with regional offices throughout the UK. The role will see you take on a range of highly varied and interesting contracts allowing you to break away from the repetitive projects you may be working on in your current role.
* Airborne fibre sampling
* Fibre counting
* Undertake four stage clearance inspection
* Undertake clearance air testing
* Undertake reassurance, background, leak and personal monitoring
* Project Management
* Timely monthly quality control checks
* Monthly reporting of exposure record
* Monthly reporting of RPE inspections
* Ensuring all equipment is calibrated
* Completion of certificates in accordance with guidance and company procedure.
* Comply with quality manual / procedures
* Comply with Health and Safety procedures
Our client is a growing environmental consultancy that has predicted they will double in turnover in the next three years. Our client has exceptional technical capability in areas of asbestos management, consultancy, surveying and inspection. Whilst they also have capabilities within project management, waste management, water hygiene, air monitoring, risk assessment and training. With this cutting edge technology they work with some of the countries leading retailers and household name corporations.
We are looking for confident and reliable individuals who meet the following requirements:
* P403 Certificate or equivalent
* P404 Certificate or equivalent
* Minimum of 1 year post-examination experience of air sampling, testing and 4 stage clearances
Our Client is committed to being leaders in our sector and as a result are invested in the people that work for them. They offer top of the line training to encourage their staff to progress and reach their full potential. As well as this they are offering the following:
* Competitive salaries
* Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills asbestos, asbestos jobs, analyst, surveyor
qualification P402, P403, p404 or RSPH equivalent