|Job Ref:||BBBH141182||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ilfracombe||Address:||Post Code:||EX34||Salary:||£ 23,000 - £ 25,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
IT Support Analyst - Ilfracombe|
Do you have experience providing technical IT support and want to work for a growing, high tech company in Devon? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
You will join a busy IT department, supporting 500+ users via face to face, telephone and email.
You will have excellent customer services skills, a strong IT Support background and a flexible approach to work.
Skills required across the following:-
* In-depth knowledge in Microsoft Windows operating systems; Identifying and resolving deployment and client configuration issues
* Provide user and administrative support for desktop and local server systems
* Provide technical guidance to users and management for desktop support and local server systems
* Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of all relevant hardware and software.
* Configuration, installation and deployment of PCs and peripherals
* Configuration, installation, deployment and support of desktop management suite
* Create appropriate desktop and server related procedures
* Assist with the development of appropriate disaster recovery procedures
* Assist with the project management for implementations and role-outs
* Perform daily backup procedures
* Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service, efficiency and effectiveness
* Perform system analysis and utilisation reports as required
* Utilise Service Desk system to record all support activities
There will be lot's of opportunity to progress and work in a strong team, share knowledge and enhance your technical skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills SUPPORT, WINDOWS, EXCHANGE, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, NETWORKS, LAN, SERVICE DESK