|Job Ref:||139492BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Dahlgren||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 12:08|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is seeking a Program Manager to provide management oversight of contracts/task orders for our Navy government customer in Dahlgren, VA. The selected candidate will supervise and manage engineering and program management support across a diverse range of technical contracts for Navy systems associated with Combat Weapons and Engagement Systems. These activities include research and development, systems and software engineering, including production, distribution, and maintenance, of operational Navy/Joint/DoD systems/products to the warfighter, and program management support to the Warfare Center. Responsible for the planning, control and direction of staff and customer support personnel for one or more contracts/task orders.
1. Overall responsibility for cost, schedule and technical performance of the contract/task order
2. Supervise, coach and lead work teams in the accomplishment of goals and tasks in support of specific programs.
3. Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary technical and/or non-technical tasks for applicable programs.
4. Interface with customers to determine specific needs and requirements.
5. Develop detailed staffing requirements, assignments and plans to meet customer needs.
6. Estimate personnel needs and schedule and assign work to meet completion dates.
7. Coordinate the investigation and resolution of contract issues/concerns in conjunction with operations staff.
8. Perform senior level customer interface, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, development of responses to the Requests for Quotes and overall task execution.
9. Develop required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
10. Financial oversight of contracts, including risk assessment/management and forecasting.
11. Seek and develop new business opportunities.
12. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or engineering discipline and 10 years of job related experience or equivalent. Knowledge or experience in standard business practices such as Contract/Project Management, Quality Assurance, and Risk Management. Experience with MS Office tools.
• Must have current or previous experience working with NSWC Dahlgren Division
• Ability to travel
• Secret security clearance
Project Management Professional (PMP) course work and/or Project Management Institute (PMI) certification are a plus. Experience or knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.