|Job Ref:||CROYDON||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Croydon||Address:||Salary:||van||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:24|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Croydon - £31,000 + Plenty of OT |
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based 3 Days a week in Croydon and 2 Days a week in Central London as Electrical Maintenance with experience in building services to across 3 Sites where a Van will be provided which you can use for personal use.
The client is a leading property management agent and due to winning a new contract is looking to grow their building services team in order to deliver a first class service to an exclusive client.
Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
* Basic Salary of £30,000 - £31,000 Dependant on skills and experience
* 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Company VanPlenty of OT
* Career progression
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* 17th Edition
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today to or call 0203 6800 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.