|Job Ref:||CHIMMEPQS||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Car + Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:23|
Mechanical QS required for a well established Mechanical contractor.|
My client deal with a lot of tier 1 contractors on fit-out projects.
Ideally candidates will come from a Mechanical background. This is a massive opportunity for the right person.
* Producing variations from site instructions and substantiating costs,
* Managing project monies and variation accounts,
* Applying for payments,
* Liaising with project, commercial and area managers,
* Ensuring labour packages have been priced correctly and are profitable,
* Managing cash flow,
* Client & Subcontractor Applications & Valuations, Settling final accounts
* Project Cost Control and Management - including monthly reporting
Contractual awareness and risk prevention
* Tender Preparation
* Contract Administration
* Bill of quantities
* Issuing pay certificates
* Sub-Contractor Liabilities
* Raising Contract Instructions
* Valuations Up and Down Stream
* Car Allowance
* Health Care
* HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Quantity Surveying
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor, M&E QS, MEP QS, Commercial Manager