|Job Ref:||MOB0716||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Van, Fuel + Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:24|
MOBILE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER | ELECTRICAL BIASED | LONDON - M25 | £34K, Van, Fuel Card + Package|
Currently recruiting Mobile Maintenance Engineers to work within the M25 on a range of high end commercial premises.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for both PPM and Reactive Maintenance on commercial office buildings, large retail centres and high end property developments.
This is a rare opportunity with a rapidly expanding company with huge amounts of progression, two engineers who recently joined the business looking for career progression were promoted within the first 3 months.
* £34,000 Basic Salary
* Fuel Card
* BUPA Healthcare Plan
* Overtime Available
* Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
* Must be client facing
* Able to work the hours advertised
* Able to travel to around London on a daily basis
* PPM and reactive Maintenance across the entire premises
* City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
* City & Guilds 17thEdition
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
As mentioned, this is a very rare and extremely attractive opportunity. If this position could potentially be of interest, please apply or send a CV driectly
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills electrical engineer, mobile maintenance engineer, building services
qualification City & Guilds 17th Edition