|Job Ref:||sdacongrad||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 27,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
A high calibre Graduate Structural Engineer is required to join a small buildings design consultancy based in North London, N1. The practice pride themselves on having a commitment to putting people first and providing an exceptional quality of service. |
The current vacancy calls for a highly motivated, articulate and personable Graduate Structural Engineer to join this growing team as they look to expand. The company work on a mix of new and existing buildings projects, including commercial and development, unique art/installation projects as well as small education projects. Projects are often architecturally led, so an appreciation of architecture is also required.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a top level degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (1st or 2.1 from a reputable University)
* Show a keen interest in Structural Engineering and seek to challenge themselves in an active and stimulating environment
* Be confident with designing in various structural materials, with specific knowledge of structural steel, reinforced concrete and loadbearing masonry
* Ideally have some summer holiday experience working within a structural design consultancy
* Have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise between both internal and external team members
* Be familiar with up-to-date structural software.
The practice offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience as well as great support with Chartership, subscriptions paid annual bonus schemes as well as flexi hours. The company also believe strongly in staff social activities and have previously organised trips abroad, activity days and various other social events for their staff.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.