|Job Ref:||ProjectManager||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:36|
Iconic scheme taking place in South London strong Project Manager needed|
The successful project manager will be working for one of the largest sub contractors in the industry. Having only been in the industry for 13 Years they have made a remarkable mark proven by their £500M turnover.
The project totals to £135M focusing on Brixton town centre. The Project Manager will be overseeing the construction of a high spec Cat B fit out. The build will consist of precast cladding, PT concrete and slabs.
* Attending meetings with the design team
* Managing a construction team
* Liaise with the retail planners
* Overseeing and appointing the sub- contractors
* Ensure all timescales are met and company procedures are followed
* Monitor and update site performance
* Ensure all risks are identified and followed
* Experience running complex builds
* Must have worked for a main contractor
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for an exciting Project based in Brixton, South London please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.