|Job Ref:||pmbrmc||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sidcup||Address:||Post Code:||DA14||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 90,000 per year, Plus package (see below)||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Do you mind challenging large scale residential projects? Do you want to be well known for turning a difficult project around? |
If you are a Project Manager who has worked on large scale residential projects internally and want a salary from 70-90k plus package please read on.
My client, a top 10 contractor in London, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to look after the fit out of over 200 units in the South East London and Kent boarders. The project is part of a very large scheme but the residential tower is over 19 stories. The frame and cladding have been completed but the internals are due to start in the next 4 weeks. The successful project manager will be reporting directly in to the project director but will have full responsibility and autonomy on the project.
The project managers duties will be:
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation of project reporting structure
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to CEO, Director, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report / option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Promoting and maintaining of HSE directives throughout the company
* Planning of logistics relating to construction within confined sites within London
This contractor are a well established main contractor in the London area and have a turnover approaching £500 million. They are a relatively new company construction wise but have managed to grow at a steady rate. They have managed to grow this quickly by promoting and pushing their management team.
If you are somebody that likes to hide on projects this is not the right company for you. If you want a company that will support you and help you grow no matter your age or experience then this is company to work for.
Project wise they work on anything from £10 million up to £100 million but on average the projects are around £40 million. They work on residential, hotels, commercial offices and work on a lot of cut and carve projects in Central London.
As I said at the start of the advert, this project has had some difficulty with a few design issues and a client that has made a few changes from the original programme. It needs somebody who is happy to turn a project around.
The flats need to be fitted out, all internals are due to start in the next 4 weeks and the successful project manager needs to be used to a fast paced way.
Ideally the best candidate will have fast paced residential experience for a main contractor or developer but all backgrounds will be considered.
If you would like to know more information please contact Ricky in the London office or send in your CV and I will be in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Internal Project Manager for over 200 units in South East London