|Job Ref:||BBBH141201||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sidcup||Address:||Post Code:||DA14||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 68,000 per year, excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:10|
Are you an experienced Software/Applications Development Manager with a strong .Net background? Are you interested in working for one of the top 25 employers in the UK? If so, this could be a great option for you.|
You will be responsible for heading up an application development team of 18 (two direct reports). The team work on a range of projects, both bespoke internal systems and off the shelf integration projects.
They work in an Agile/Scrum environment, also using TDD & BDD. Therefore, previous experience in these areas is important.
* Strong Agile experience
* Previous experience managing Application Development teams (ideally 10+ developers)
* Knowledge of SOA
* Some previous experience with CRM Development/Integration projects
* Strong relationship management and performance management skills
* Exceptional people management and customer service orientation
* Hands on Technical and Applications Development experience (although this is not a hands on role)
* Working knowledge of Automation Testing
* Project Management experience
* Resource planning capabilities; for assigning work, allocating resources, monitoring results, and controlling costs etc
* Understanding of Enterprise Architecture
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Good stakeholder management skills and ability to influence at all levels
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well respected organisation with a big focus on work/life balance and collaborative working practices.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills .net, manager, development, applications, agile, TDD, BDD, CRM, Dynamics