• Responsible for managing the interface points between packages of work, scope of work and that of other parties working on site.
• Ensure inputs are managed and incorporated into construction planning and operations
• Provide daily work scope related support to the site team in a fast paced construction environment by fully understanding the work programmes and work activities
• Remain knowledgeable of all requirements and milestones for all packages
• Work closely with planning, construction and commissioning teams to identify and resolve planning, engineering and design issues
• The Interfacing Co-ordinator shall assist the Senior Interfacing Co-ordinator in all aspects of the work functions.
• Any other duties deemed necessary
• Possess a degree in Engineering, Architecture or Building Science.
• Good experience in project management and coordination for large scale civil and infrastructure works.
• Candidate shall have a minimum of 8 years and 3 years of relevant experience, for the SIC and IC respectively.
• Independent, self-motivated, driven and possess good organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to understand engineering drawings and specifications
• Possess strong knowledge of construction planning, the sequence of works and processes.
• Possess good communication, conflict management and presentation skills.