• To advise, oversee and co-ordinate with various project entities and stakeholders on the setting of BIM objectives throughout the life-cycle of the project;
• Overall responsibility for the deliverables of the BIM model elements, including ensuring correct representation of the physical and functional characteristics of the BIM components used in the project.
• To supervise the development and BIM model progression and ensure guidelines for regulatory submission are adopted correctly.
• To establish and set directions on the modelling guidelines, collaboration procedures and BIM execution plans.
• To advise and drive various initiatives to realise the corporate long term vision of BIM applications, digitisation of BIM elements and integration of various BIM models and platforms which can eventually be used for facility operation and maintenance
• To advise on the procurement of necessary BIM platforms, software and necessary consultancy services to support the corporate long term BIM objectives
• Degree in Engineering/IT/Architecture
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience, highly proficient in the use of BIM software and in establishing required processes and procedures and framework for BIM in projects.
• Familiarity with various aspects of engineering e.g. Civil, Structural, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Highly motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Have completed certification course in BIM Management