As part of WSP l Parsons Brinckerhoff 's extensive work in the electronics and high technology sector, WSP l Parsons Brinkerhoff is currently seeking Environmental and Regulatory Compliance (ERC) Analyst for our Hong Kong office that have prior working experience in the electronics manufacturing sector and with product-related requirements. |
The role of the ERC Analyst would evaluate, validate and manage supplier-provided product technical information. To be successful, familiarity with chemistry, part and material composition, lab analysis techniques, and relevant global standards and regulations will all be required.
As our business grows, outstanding results in this role would be expected to lead to rapid advancement to Manager.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Review, validate and process supplier-provided chemical content information including lab reports for electronics parts according to defined protocols
• Audit laboratory reports and report findings to client
• Provide support to supply chain on data declaration in producing the required compliance data
• Prepare various kind of reports to customers based on supplier-provided chemical content information
• Future job responsibilities may also include: defining and delivering business processes to collect and manage other environmental, carbon, and sustainability-related supplier data.
We look for people who possess the following attribute s:
• Good communication, good team player, and interpersonal skills
• Self-organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, meticulous and with strong sense of responsibility for quality and able to work independently under pressure
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and fluent Mandarin is required.
• Proficiency in PC applications, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
• Have a good understanding of electronics parts and materials chemical composition, manufacturing processes, experience with engineering and quality management documentation, document processes
• Have a good understanding of and software tools
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Materials Science preferred.
• Familiarity with global product-related environmental requirements and standards, documentation standards, industry standards, laboratory testing methodologies and standards.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.