Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||28537||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Qatar||City:||Qatar||Address:||Post Date:||29/09/2016 09:19|
Do you want to work with an award winning consultant and deliver some of the most prestigious and challenging projects across the Middle East? |
WSP |Parsons Brinckerhoff are looking for Cable Engineers for our Power Transmission projects in the Middle East and Qatar.
The candidate shall be responsible for:
- Controlling the procedures of works to comply with the tender specifications and general contract conditions, pertaining to Cabling works
- Inspection of trial pits, installation, testing and commissioning of HV, MV and LV Power cables.
- Reviewing of site test procedures
- Arranging and maintaining site test reports prepared by contractor that are witnessed at site.
- Reporting all non-conformities at site to contractor and informing client accordingly.
- Participate in meetings with clients and contractors when needed
- Health & safety requirements and compliance.
We would like to hear from qualified Cable Engineers who have worked on large substation projects. Successful candidate should be a Graduate Electrical Engineer with minimum 8 years of relevant experience and should be familiar with relevant international standards.
The candidate shall have relevant experience in Conducting trial pits, route approvals, Installation, testing and commissioning of HV, MV and LV power cables and Preparation and review of site Test procedures.
If you are ambitious, with a passion for new technology, and thrive upon thinking out of the box to develop and deliver solutions to complex engineering projects, then WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff is the right company for you!
WSP |Parsons Brinckerhoff are one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, which offer a supportive team based environment, a competitive salary, continued training and development, flexible working arrangements and rewarding career opportunities.
If this position is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you.