Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||26076||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Qatar||City:||Doha||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:12|
Parsons Brinckerhoff was selected by Ashghal to provide program management consultant (PMC) services for what is expected to be more than 200 local road and drainage infrastructure projects to be implemented throughout the country over a period of five to seven years. Five general engineering consultants (GECs) have been selected to design, tender and supervise construction of the projects under Parsons Brinckerhoffs supervision. |
Due to this we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Construction Manager to ensure quality control and contract compliance for the project and that it stays within a timely and cost effective manner.
Requirements - Substantial Construction management experience within major roads and infrastructure projects as well as sewerage and drainage experience.
- Experience of supervising a number of projects at one time
- Ability to manage the workers and issue clear instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience of working on major infrastructure projects
- Degree in Construction Management or similar relevant qualification, chartered engineer is also preferred
- Middle East experience preferred