• Lead in the winning, design and delivery of project plant projects across America. This includes design and delivery from concept stage, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to project completion for projects across the Power sphere, specifically Power Networks.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 10~15 plus years of relevant experience in the power industry covering Generation, Power Networks and Renewables etc.
• Over 10 Years Electrical CM experience on Mega project, commercial & Building project
• Korean (Language - Korean & English Fluent)
• Team leadership experience is desirable.
• Site Inspection for the power plants, Networks, and substation projects.
• Prepare techno-commercial proposals, technical and functional specifications, concept and preliminary designs for power plant (balance of plant) and power network electrical systems.
• Review vendor drawings/document including specifications, design, drawings, data sheets etc for power plant and network electrical systems .
• Good report writing and communications skills in English are essential. This is a client facing role.
• Candidates with the following experience would be an added advantage:
• Technical project management skills.
• Project site supervision and managements.