• To assist the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the project site office in areas such as logistics, visitors, vendors, housekeeping, office security access, stationeries, incoming and outgoing correspondences, etc.
• To provide secretariat and administrative functions for the project site team, project management and engineering office.
• To provide professional reception manning.
• Any other duties deemed necessary
• Minimum "O" level with at least two (2) years of relevant working experience.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Able to manage large volumes of numerical data and documentation.
• Hardworking, possess initiative, good working attitude.
• Prior knowledge and experience in the use of systems and filling of records / document is preferred.