|Job Ref:||30838||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 34,000 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 40 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of technical innovation. That means having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service, solutions and advice.
Our business is currently working on the iconic Pacific Complete project from Woolgoolga to Ballina and we require an Admin Assistant to join our Sydney team on a fixed term contract till March 2017.
The purpose of the role is to provide first class service to internal and external clients within the Sydney Project Office.
The key responsibilities:
- Deliver a professional reception service (both internal and external clients)
- Maintain the project enquiry register at reception and direct all enquiries through appropriate channels
- Assist Procurement Function with orders, invoicing and goods receipts
- Maintain office registers
- Greet and assist with the new starters to the project
- Answer project caller enquiries; notify appropriate parties of their arrival
- Maintain and develop office induction process
- Ensure visitors have correct PPE for access to site
- Provide relief for Office Junior as required
- Order catering for meetings as requested
- Manage executive's calendars (as required)
- Maintain project meeting rooms, ensure they are left clean and tidy after use.
- Operate and assist with video conferencing facilities
- Report technical problems immediately to IT and superiors as necessary
- Maintain internal telephone extension listing, staff information and Outlook distribution lists
- Provide additional Administration duties in addition to key responsibilities as/when directed
- Observe safe systems of work relevant to your work area and report potential hazards
- Higher School Certificate or Relevant Diploma
- Over 5 years of experience in relevant industries - Construction, mining and heavy industries
If you're ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it's time to apply. To express your interest please email your resume to NA. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Large Firm of the Year ' at Consult Australia's 2013 and 2014 Awards for Excellence
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torre Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.