|Job Ref:||30028||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||United States||City:||San Francisco||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA |
About the job
We have an opening for an Assistant Commissioning Agent in our San Francisco, CA office. Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively execute building commissioning and retro-commissioning tasks on projects and assist the design team to meet project goals. WSP|PB offers excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
• Energy Auditing
• Commissioning and Retro Commissioning of Electrical and other major building systems
• LEED Commissioning requirements
• Coordination for close out, including testing & balancing, controls, start-up and commissioning
• Document control, functionality verification, equipment testing and creation of checklists/punch lists
• Provide Facility Assessments, Facility Operations and Maintenance Plans, and Computer Maintenance Management Systems support.
• BS Electrical Engineering or Facilities Engineering
• 0-2 years of hands on systems commissioning experience for facilities construction projects
• Knowledge of the building design and construction industry with expertise in the building commissioning process is essential.
• Technical knowledge of Electrical and building systems in order to evaluate and test the performance of these systems
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Total facilities commissioning experience preferred
WSP|PB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WSP uses E-verify by the USCIS to verify that new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation