We are looking for assistant engineer to carry out geotechnical engineering design work.|
You shall deal with the soils, structural backgrounds and mechanics and all disciplines relating to civil engineering engineering designs and constructions.
You shall be responsible for the following tasks.
• To gather project related data and do analysis from engineering viewpoint.
• Prepare and market proposals using specialist computer software.
• Make complex calculations in assessing structures and to create two or three dimensional model for analysis.
• Work with team of geotechnical engineers to complete the project in time.
• Degree in Civil and Structure Engineering, or equivalent discipline is an advantage.
• Minimum 1 year relevant in geotechnical engineering design work experience.
• Good Analytical skill and ability to work as a team with other members of the project.
• Excellent knowledge in computer softwares pertaining to geotechnical designing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.