In order to support our increasing number of projects in our Project Management/ Construction Management Section in the China Region, we are looking for experienced professionals to take on the roles of Assistant Project Coordinator (APC). |
The APC will ideally be qualified professional with proven Project/ Construction Management experience in E & M projects, technically mined with strong write-up and reporting skills. The candidate shall be responsible for the following:-
• Project Administration in all phases - due diligence, design & tendering, construction phases, testing and commissioning, defects rectification and A& A (alteration & addition) works.
• Project Programming - Master Program & Short Term Programs including regular updates, Tracking Schedules. Monitor and implement project milestone dates.
• Documentation Review and Control - management & coordination of drawings and design deliverables received from Clients, Local Design Institutes and other relevant consultants.
• Project Coordination - attend meetings with client/ project consultants, follow up on coordination and actions required.
• Report Writing such as- Meeting Minutes, Design Progress, Tender Recommendation, Monthly Progress Report, Risk Register Update, etc.
• Overall quality control.
• Assisting business development and operation of the Project/ Construction Management Section.
• Other relevant duties as required - e.g. Support Due Diligence requirements from client.
• Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree and have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience; BS coordinator experience
• Proficiency in English and Chinese, including fluency in Putonghua
• Able to work independently