Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||28812||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Qatar||City:||Doha||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:11|
Do you want to work with an award winning consultant who deliver some of the most prestigious and challenging projects across the Middle East?|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff are looking for a Chartered Civil Engineer who will be the design and technical leader for the Utilities team in Qatar. The role will be split between interfacing with clients, presenting and understanding their needs, and the technical leadership of the design output and budgets on utility and multidisciplinary projects.
The key objectives of the role will be;-
• Hands on technical leadership of the Utilities design team in Qatar
• Interface with clients and understanding the client's needs in order to ensure are able to produce designs the client wants
• Work on large multidisciplinary projects including, pumping stations, storm water drainage, and pressure systems
• Improve the quality of the teams output by using my detailing skills
• Improve the Utilities team's capabilities in design and build projects
We would like to speak with positive, people focused individuals who are proactive and results-driven and prepared to travel, have excellent client facing skills, and a sound knowledge and understanding of civil utilities engineering. If you're a great communicator, with a passion for new technology, and thrive upon 'thinking out of the box' to develop and deliver solutions to complex problems, then WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff is the right company for you!
We are one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, which offer a supportive team based environment, a competitive salary, continued training and development, flexible working arrangements and rewarding career opportunities.
If this position is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you!