- Receive, validate ,log and ready files for processing. Sending/validating direct deposit files. Also assist with employee inquires via email or through phone.
- Timely and complete files for processing. Responds to inquires professionally, accurately and in a timely manner
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite; excellent verbal and written communications. Above average skills with Microsoft Excel. Ability to navigate multiple shared drives
- Good customer service skills
- Good communications, excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Ability to work independently and the ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
- Travel - None