Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Our professionals specialize in design, master planning, environmental and ecological planning, strategic planning and economic development. We create implementable solutions that promote sustainable land use and enhance quality of life.
- Construction / NEC Supervisors will be deployed to ensure that the project is constructed in compliance with the Works Information and that the work is carried out according to the construction standards;
- Construction / NEC Supervision includes the following functions:
- Establish direct relationship between the construction management and Contractor's representative;
- Manage, coordinate, monitor and inspect the work performed by Contractors;
- Ensure the project is constructed according to the engineering design;
- Ensure that all construction drawings are properly kept;
- Ensure the quality of construction work corresponds to quality requirements, standards and specifications;
- Maintain job diaries, site records etc.;
- Clarify, interpret and notify on-site modifications to engineering drawings and designs;
- Maintain close liaison with the design office and provide required information.
- The Construction / NEC Supervisor reporting to the Construction Manager ensures that the works are constructed as specified in the Works Information;
- Perform the NEC contractual duties within delegated authority, contractual timeframes and within the framework of the project organisation;
- Obtain mandates from Project Manager and Employer in a timely manner so that contractual responses could be given in the time periods specified;
- Work with the NEC Project Manager to implement the requirements of the NEC Contract;
- Ensure compliance by Contractors with their Health and Safety Plan;
- Ensure adherence to all statutory requirements affecting the contract;
- Provide all reasonable assistance and cooperation to Contractor in the execution of their work;
- Participate in a kick off meeting with Contractor prior to commencement of site activities;
- Attend and participate in regular meetings with Contractor arranged by the NEC Project Manager and ensure that action items are completed;
- Reporting to the Construction Manager, the function consists of taking all necessary measures to ensure that the works entrusted to the contractors under his supervision are carried out in strict compliance with:
- Health and Safety requirements;
- Environmental requirements;
- Quality requirements;
- Technical requirements;
- Schedule requirements;
- Sound engineering practices;
- Any site instructions or requirements.
- The Construction / NEC Supervisor ensures that the works are constructed as specified in the various execution documents;
- The Construction / NEC Supervisor is expected to be on site at all times where the contractor is operating and inspect regularly the works for compliance.
10 years experience
Previous NEC experience essential
Relevant tertiary qualification
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.