|Job Ref:||QSHECO10111||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 75,000 - £ 90,000 per year, car, pension, healthcare, bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:09|
Calling all Antipedians. A new Main Contractor are competing with the top Tier 1's and are looking to bring in Quantity Surveyors and pay up to £90k. They are working on projects all over £30m which are high - end office new builds in Zones 1 and 2. |
The responsibilities of this role is as follows:
* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantitites with the archictect and/or client.
* Cost analysis, performing risk, value management & cost control.
* Providing effective advice on procurement strategy.
* Allocating work to subcontractors.
The requirements and desirable experience for this role:
* Able to manage risk and carry out value engineering.
* Record of seeing out a projects from start to finish.
* Being quality focused and committed to delivering the optimum results.
* UK experience is a must for this company.
This company are quickly becoming market leaders and are winning work against some of the most reputable Tier 1's in the market. They promote from within and there is plenty opportunity in this growing team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.