|Job Ref:||NC198981||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 28,000 per year||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:26|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor |
£22,000 - £28,000
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Like the sound of working with a company that has been consecutively ranked by the Sunday Times as a top 10 place to work? Then this is the role for you.
Our client is a growing, well established building and refurbishment company based in Leeds.
Due to company expansion, our client is seeking a hard working Assistant Quantity Surveyor who can join their ranks and hit the ground running.
* Progress Reports
* Construction Timeline
* Dealing with tender documentation
* Tracking site progress
* Marking up project plans and amending
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Qualified or working towards a HND/HNC or similar in Quantity Surveying
* Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to use a variety of IT packages including Microsoft Office and other related software
* Literate and Numerate
* Good organisational skills and the ability to priorities
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Show ability to be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
If you are passionate about your work and what you do, can take ownership of your role through organisation and intuition and would like to be part of an exciting and flourishing company then apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.