|Job Ref:||ELECMAINTNEWC25||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East England||Address:||Salary:||£ 28,500 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
If you're a fully qualified Electrical Engineer with at least 3 years of maintenance or facilities management experience who is looking for a new challenge then this fantastic opportunity could be for you!|
A highly regarded FM Provider are recruiting Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work on a their contract with over 50 buildings to maintain. My client is looking for well skilled, motivated, client facing Engineers who want to progress and develop within the industry.
In order to apply for this position you must have:
* 17th Edition
* Electrical trade qualifications (C&G/NVQ) for electrical installation or maintenance of electrical installations
* Extensive Maintenance Experience
* Good problem-solving skills
* Careful and well ordered approach to work
* Good understanding of safety issues and legal regulations
* Ability to work as part of a team and alone
* Excellent customer care skills
* Testing and Inspection desirable
* Completion of reactive and planned maintenance and new works, commencing tasks on or before the target start time - Keeping the customer and FM coordinator updated at all times, and closing out the tasks before the completion date is due
* Ensuring detailed notes of work activity are routinely entered on the job sheet to give a clear and precise audit trail of actions taken
* Ensure risk assessments are adhered to
* Ensure all areas such as rest areas, work areas, plant rooms and service risers are kept clean and safe at all times
* Undertake any reasonable request from your line manager
In return, you will receive a salary of £28,500-£30,000 per annum (negotiable for the right candidate) as well as the opportunity to work for a leading FM company and a fantastic benefits package.
Please apply with your current CV. Appropriate candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. For more information please contact Laura McDonald on NA.
* Please note this advert may close early should a high volume of applications be received. If this role is not for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your next career move.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Electrical, Electrician, Engineer, Maintenance