|Job Ref:||BBBH141214||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:28|
MEAN Stack Developer|
Oxford Street... Exceptional Company Reviews... Beers on a Friday.... These are a few of the perks working for this company!
I am looking for a smart and experienced developer to join an established team of developers to help integrate third party services together in an inspiring an enthusiastic environment. You'll be joining a bright and talented team where you'll have real responsibility and be making a big contribution.
- Building new and exciting products
- Integrating software and API platforms to online services
- Working with the other programmers for team projects
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of creating RESTful web services and working with other APIs.
- Experience with MEAN Stack development (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Skilled back-end web development
- Building applications securely using OAuth, SSL, CSRF prevention, access tokens, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent Knowledge of NoSQL databases
If this role sounds like a good fit for you - please submit your CV and call Georgi on 0117 3111 999. Or mention a convenient time and I will be in touch!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.