|Job Ref:||jwrte7989665||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£ 32,000 per year, Benefits package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:28|
We are looking for a full-time IT Administrator to maintain, support, and improve our IT corporate infrastructure as well as our production applications and services.|
* Monitoring and maintenance of Windows servers, both physical and virtual.
* Maintain and secure network appliances including firewalls, SANs, routers, and switches.
* Install and upgrade hardware and software including security patches.
* Document IT systems and procedures.
* Sustain Active Directory Domain Services.
* Manage IT assets.
* Administer endpoint management services.
* Email system administration.
* Backup maintenance.
* Manage VoIP phone system.
* Occasional international travel to satellite office locations for on-site maintenance and projects (once per quarter).
* Provide after-hours support when necessary.
* Data centre administration for our US and European centric Web Sync Servers.
* Supporting NetApp SANs, VMWare, Hyper-V, Dell PowerEdge Server, NAS Hardware, Cisco Hardware, Meraki Wireless, Webex and more.
* Degree in IT related field (or equivalent in relevant work experience).
* 3+ years of IT experience in networking and Windows administration in a professional work environment.
* Proficiency in Windows server core services (AD, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, IIS, File Services).
* Relational database system administration and performing SQL queries.
* PowerShell or other scripting experience.
* SAN deployment.
* VoIP phone system configuration and provisioning.
* Stateful firewall administration.
* Experience with centralised device monitoring and management tools.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
* Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic.
* Interest in fast learning of complex tasks.
* Office 365.
* Asterisk-based phone systems.
* MS SQL Server.
* Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls, Catalyst switches.
* Dell PowerEdge and HP Proliant rack servers.
* Log management.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.