|Job Ref:||83132BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:04|
Job Title: Information Assurance Consultant (Manchester)
Req ID: 83132BR
About the role:
Working within the Cyber Centre in Manchester (CC), reporting to the UK CISO the Head of the Information Assurance, Security and Compliance (IASC) Group, within Raytheon (RTN) UK's IT function. You will be primarily responsible for:
•Day to day Information Assurance activities in support of all activities at the CC
•Risk and Security management and supporting the CISO, RTN IA Manager and CC program leads with all IA activities.
•Primary advisor and interface to CC customers on all IA matters.
•Working with internal Project Managers and IT Project Managers to implement Information Security (InfoSec) activities as per Raytheon and Customer policies.
The role may require travel to other sites and flexibility on working hours.
• Ensures that computer applications awareness training, and data security awareness training is carried out at the CC.
• Oversees IA Analyst functions to support local network operations.
• Identify and resolve customer and RTN IA issues and concerns.
• Develop and/or maintain local CC IA guidelines, plans and policies, Acceptable Use Policies, SyOps, in line with RTN UK and RTN Corporate policies.
• Local lead for network accreditations and security certifications i.e. ISO27001, Cyber Essentials.
• Validate contracts, data classification, and NDA's
• Conduct certification and accreditation work.
• Work with the RTN SOC to ensure that Corporate network testing, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning is complied with.
• Make policy recommendations to the CISO, for the CC
• Liaise with and work with the company Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Manager
• Work closely with the Site Security Controller and ensure that IA and Physical Security policies and processes are aligned
• Assist the SOC with analysis and reverse engineering
• Plan and coordinate, monitor and oversee internal Phishing exercises
• Provide IA subject matter expertise for business development
• Provided new employee IA training for all CC personnel.
• Assist in Forensic Investigations
• Support external and internal penetration tests
• Support and assist the CIC Gloucester operation
What we are looking for:
Essential skills & experience
• Industry, Security Industry Authority (SIA) and/or MOD security based qualifications.
• CMI Malware Investigations or equivalent
• Proven experience of IA activities to include:
• Risk Management
• Cryptographic Handling & Management
• Basic Network Architecture
• Physical Security
• Security Regulations, Legal, Policies and Processes
• Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
• Excellent time management, report writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of threats, security risks and countermeasures.
• Excellent customer facing skills, internally and externally facing with nationals and international agencies.
• Excellent Incident Management experience
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or proven experience in a required are of expertise.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification
• Good knowledge of security best practice methodologies.
• Experience of working in MOD, SIA and/or other regulated industries i.e. banking, telecommunications
• An understanding of designing and implementing secure systems to HMG security requirements.
• CISSP and/or CISM
• ITIL Foundation
This role will require DV Security clearance so all successful applicants must willing and able to obtain the required level of clearance.
About Raytheon Cyber Security:
Raytheon has decades of experience in cyber, information operations and information assurance to successfully protect our global customers' critical infrastructure from the most complex threats. Increasing demand for our capabilities has resulted in the establishment of a new Innovation Centre to support our government, law enforcement and commercial customers. This will create a broad spectrum of new roles to support our customers in developing solutions for cyber security, research and mission support both technical and non-technical.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for something different from their career and who are demanding of themselves and others around them to achieve success. Raytheon Intelligence & Security's ambition is to provide an environment that is more silicon valley than security and defence. We want to encourage individual innovation and progression that is both exciting and rewarding, avoiding the dull 'beige' of the standard information security companies.
If you are looking for a role and a team that will challenge you to achieve success for our customers then providing you have the skills and the ability to achieve Government clearance we want to hear from you today
What we can offer you:
Ongoing development, with formal and on-the-job training, alongside the following benefits:
• Annual bonus + for this division an additional bonus for gaining and maintaining the highest level of government security clearance
• Early finish on Fridays
• 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Flexible Benefits; such as buy/sell holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Gymflex and more
• Enhanced sick pay scheme
All successful applicants must be eligible and willing to obtain a SC & DV level clearance which would be sponsored by Raytheon UK. For further information on the criteria to obtain this please visit - NA
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
How to apply:
To apply visit the link to the website NA
and search for Req ID: 83132BR. Please complete the on-line instructions to create a profile and upload CV.
Please also view the Raytheon video: NA
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Manchester