WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA |
We have an immediate need for a Sr. HR Manager who will be responsible for supporting the leadership of their assigned unit in all areas of the HR function. You will be responsible for high-level strategic initiatives with internal and external business partners as well as have the opportunity to integrate HR strategies among numerous disciplines on a national scale. You will also directly manage and develop a team of HR Managers and Generalists.
The Sr. HR Manager will:
• Establish and maintain relationships with key client groups to influence, develop, and integrate targeted HR strategies based on the needs of the business.
• Provide strategic consulting, direction, and assistance in the execution of people and business strategic goals, organizational development, talent engagement and retention, employee relations, performance management, and internal communications for your business unit in collaboration with Core Services.
• Act as internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resources issues and implement strategies to positively impact engagement.
• Manage, lead and develop a team of HR professionals.
• Coach leaders on leading and managing their departments with a focus on driving and managing change.
• Partner with managers to resolve employee relations issues that may include conflict resolution, performance management, investigations, and terminations.
• Collaborate with internal and external legal counsel to manage litigation.
• In collaboration with Core Services, facilitate and lead annual HR initiatives including performance and compensation processes, engagement surveys, succession planning, training, etc.
• Bachelor degree and 12- 15 years of related professional experience
• Deep knowledge of state and local employment law, standard HR concepts, practices and procedures
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to manipulate data and use facts and figures to substantiate strategy and policy recommendations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with all level of the organization
• High emotional intelligence and the ability to balance the needs of the employee and the needs of the business
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated organizational skills with excellent attention to detail, diligent task follow-through and customer service orientation
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as be able to work collaboratively with the HR Team and others both within and outside the organization
WSP|PB offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more. WSP|PB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website at NA for more information.
WSP|PB uses E-verify by the USCIS to verify that new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation