|Job Ref:||BDARCcar||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||03/10/2016 00:18|
Up tp £55,000
Are you a driven and motivated Project Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our leading global built asset design and consultancy client has an exciting position for a proven Project Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in the Cardiff.
* Salary up to £55,000
* Voluntary benefit
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Excellent benefits and incentives
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Responsibility, under minimum supervision, as NEC3 project manager for projects relating to highways and infrastructure; including pre and post project controls.
* Direct and manage the project team
* Providing guidance and technical advice to different stakeholders, including effectively chairing meetings.
* Clear understanding of and competence in project commercial accountability
* Have an up-to-date and developing knowledge of legal and technical matters relevant to the work you do, and the law of the region or country in which you practise.
* Participating in relevant internal/external training initiatives
* Applying the principles of quality assurance and environmental management in compliance with the organisation's Policies.
* Developing your understanding of the organisation's Policy and arrangements for managing your own personal safety while at work.
* Complying with the Project Management toolkit.
* Managing the client relationship and service delivery on a commission or project basis in conjunction with senior colleagues.
* Understanding the clients' programme and project objectives.
* Assisting to generate repeat business.
* Assisting to develop new business opportunities.
* Enhancing your communication skills, particularly with customers, to reflect the organisation's values.
* Contributing towards project governance and fee management activities
* Building on your understanding of the companies service offering and promoting the benefits these bring to clients
* Understanding of the wider companiesbusiness, including appreciation of activities outside your own team/region, overall services offered and strategic objectives.
* Mentoring trainee, assistant and graduate colleagues.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Member (or working towards membership) of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent recognised institutional body
* Active involvement on a number of commissions/projects as Project Manager under the NEC3 form
* Established knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall project management techniques
* Effective review of contracts documents including familiarity with contractual obligations, breaches and remedies.
* Good understanding and appreciation of programme and scheduling software. Forensic programming skills desirable but not essential.
* General knowledge of current legal and regulatory developments in respect of construction and associated law.
* Possess sound technical health, safety and environmental knowledge, applicable to the business and wider construction industry.
* Reliable mathematical ability and accuracy in all your work, and good standard of literacy and presentation skills.
* Ability to form effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
* Ability to oversee a team on commissions/projects/programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak Becky Davage on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.