Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To manage and optimize the protection of Qatar Petroleum (QP) commercial buildings in Doha, by planning and directing Doha commercial security division, implementing QP policies and procedures; monitoring operational incidents! Activities and coordinating the Commercial Buildings' security program, to ensure commercial buildings' security meet QP, MOl and International practices, standards, policies and complies with the laws of State of Qatar.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in security management or related field.
- Must have law enforcement security background or comparable military experience.
- 12 years of industrial security or law enforcement or comparable military experience, with 5 years at a managerial level.
- Excellent time management, organization and priority setting skills, must have demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven ability to organize, motivate and supervise multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of computer based programs MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.