Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Supervises, coordinates and controls the operation of Khuff gas production facilities and processing systems to ensure the continuous supply of the required.
- Volume of on specification gas to consumers.
Experience & Skills:
- B. Sc or a higher Degree in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 15 years experience in Oil and Gas field, with 10 years Onshore or Offshore practical experience in the application of petroleum engineering principles in field development, reservoir management, completion, Field operations and well testing activities.
- Operates within the standards of the industry and ensures all transaction is in line with prevailing corporate policies and procedures.
- Performs routine tasks independently and refers to Asst.
- Manager for non-routine work.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.