Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||10946BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Arab Emirates||City:||Dubai||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 04:06|
MWH, now part of Stantec, is looking for a Graphic Designer to support the Marketing and Proposals team for a 6 months period (with possible extension). |
This role is an opportunity to be part of the integrated Proposals, Marketing and Communications team. Beginning with marketing materials and opportunity development support through to proposals and project deliverables, the role of the team is to leverage industry knowledge, project management expertise, and writing and graphic design talent to ensure present high quality, compelling, compliant and client focused deliverables.
The team provides:
• Proposal Management
• Writing and editing for proposals and technical deliverables
• Visual design services
• Marketing support
The graphic designer will be responsible for:
• Developing customer focused visual information for proposals and other marketing projects which highlights offers features, benefits and discriminators.
• Communicating with other members of the bidding and marketing team to conceptualize and create visual elements to persuade the customer / client.
• Involvement presentation proposals in power point and other media.
• Developing other sales collateral such as brochures, advertisements and conference materials.
• Ensuring all visual deliverables are in line with the company brand identity.
• Preparing word, MS publisher and InDesign templates for wider use
• Managing and building databases of visual collateral
• Providing training and advice to the wider team on visual design to improve team overall skills and competencies.
• Supporting the wider team as needed in other administrative and proposal preparation tasks
The designer must be proficient in the following software's:
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
• Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign with experience of the use of of InCopy for collaborative working with writers and editors
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Power Point
The designer must also possess excellent organisational skills and be a team player with flexibility in working hours to support meeting deadlines.
This role requires attention to detail and independent and critical thinking to provide effective and practical design solutions.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
United Arab Emirates-Dubai