|Job Ref:||EMP371877||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Due to the on going success with our client's CMC Division we are looking to engage with confident scientists, with experience within QC (or similar), to join the business on a permanent basis.|
Proven relevant experience within a GMP environment.
In this position the QC Scientist will routinely manage a number of studies pertaining to common techniques. These techniques may comprise single studies or be part of a larger study / project working in conjunction with the Scientific Lead. You will act as important point of contact for these analytical studies.
- Complex validation, batch release, and stability studies.
- Write protocols and reports for allocated studies.
- Troubleshoot techniques where necessary.
- Be accountable for the approval and integrity of the data and associated quality documentation for the work you've undertaken.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of analytical procedures.
- Communicate results and progress with the study sponsor, either internally or externally.
- Ensure the deliverables of the study are met.
- Work with the study sponsor and/or Scientific Lead to ensure the successful, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and completion of projects.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the required standards and regulatory requirements (GMP).
- Train and mentor junior members of staff as required.
- The post holder should ideally have a relevant degree with proven industrial experience.
- Proven analytical skills - covering ELISA, cell based assays, and cell culture.
- Study management skills/experience - accreditation (or working towards) Project Management Professional or equivalent would be desirable.
- An up to date knowledge of regulatory guidelines (GMP) is essential.
- Excellent communication, commercial awareness, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of process excellence processes, tools and activities.
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft Project).
The salary for this position will reflect the importance of the role and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package.
Please feel free to call NA for more information on the role.