What is the purpose of this role?
To ensure the Planned Preventative Maintenance programme is completed in line with specifications and Work Packages. This role will be based at HMP Onley ( CV23 8AP).
What makes this role unique?
You will ensure all works are carried out to the highest safety standards and to the agreed method statements.
What will this role involve?
- Routine and non-routine maintenance.
- Fault finding Identification of life expired equipment.
- Check, repair and make good faults and life expired equipment Inspections, water sampling and risk assessment.
- Mains water supply repairs.
- Minimise wastage and continually improve processes.
- Ensure statutory works are carried out to time and that work is compliant.
- This role may include working at height and in all weather conditions.
- The role will be on a 10 day on 4 off rota, working every other weekend.
What are we looking for?
- Full driving licence
- Appropriate Trade qualification
- Maximo maintenance system experience or similar package
- Experience in operating light plant
- Gas safe registration card
- Legionella Control (L8)