|Job Ref:||018122||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Santa Clara||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 00:07|
This position is a hands-on, customer facing, senior level technical services position. The ideal candidate is a customer oriented, technology savvy self-starter, possessing strong troubleshooting skills.
Candidate will be a critical member of a small and highly skilled global team working closely with HDS and partner engineering. Candidate will provide centralized technical support to help OEMs, resellers and end users implement and maintain successful solutions using HDS' growing Cloud, File and Content Services product lines.
1) advising the HDS customers and partners regarding best practices for integration and use of HDS products;
2) assisting HDS customers with troubleshooting integration and deployment problems;
3) defining issues and driving resolution with HDS engineering and partners;
4) replicating customer solution environments in our labs and executing diagnostic, performance, and other tests;
Additionally, may have the opportunity to:
1) perform short on-site services engagements;
2) develop and deliver internal and customer training;
3) work with product management to develop product serviceability requirements
1) 5-10 years experience with post sales support of enterprise class solutions including servers, SAN and NAS storage, and network integration including installation, diagnostics, performance, and troubleshooting
2) Strong experience with LINUX and WINDOWS file systems, network and system administration, network management and authentication tools (AD, LDAP, etc.);
3) Troubleshooting experience with CIFS/SMB, REST/HTTP, and NFS deployments;
4) Excellent customer skills, ability to work with senior level customer, vendor and internal technical personnel
5) Excellent written and oral communications skills.
1) Familiarity with JAVA or PYTHON
2) Willingness to travel (approximately 10%)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.