|Job Ref:||AQSC1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 24,000 per year||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:58|
Do you have ambition, motivation and talent? Are you an existing Assitant Quantity Surveyor looking to elevate & progress your career? You're in luck, we are currently working with a well established Highways and civils company based in Lincoln.|
My client, a nationally recognised contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the Civils and Commercial sectors are looking for an experienced Assiatant Quantity Surveyor to join a forward thinking and award winning team based in Lincoln.
* Pension 5% & 5% Individual & Kier contributions
* 26 Days + BH
* All business mileage reimbursed
* Share save schemes
* Weekly Deals/Discounts for employees with major outlets
* Commercial Training in house and external
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Be a firm decision maker
* Go the extra mile to ensure required goals are met
* Have strong organizational skills
* Experience in the Civils and Highways market
Quantity Surveyor Key Responsibilities:
* Support the site team in all commercial matters
* Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration, including record keeping
* Ensure timely submission of valuations
* Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
* Ensure the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement of final quantities, revised and additional items, rates and compensation events
* Identify additional entitlement under the contract including the monitoring of daily records
* Delegate commercial activities to other members of the team as appropriate
* Ensure that good records are kept in order that the full entitlement under the contract is achieved
* Identify and realise opportunities to maximise cost/value management.
* Procurement and management of subcontractors
* Assist with preparation of contractual claims.
* Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.