|Job Ref:||DA/Elec Rail Agent||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Salary:||£ 37,000 - £ 46,000 per year, car, pension, overtime and laptop||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:58|
Are you a rail Site Manager with an electrical background? Are you a senior Electrician on railway works looking for a step up? Are you based in or near the Nottingham area?|
We have a very urgent and exciting new role for a Site Agent (Rail) for an large player in the rail electrics industry. The role will require someone who works closely with electrics, ideally starting their career as an electrican with exposure to the rail industry. The role will take a current Site Agent with this electrical background or a Senior Electrician working on rail contracts who is looking to step into a management role.
The duties will include:
* Site management of electrical rail contracts such as cabling into stations, overhead lines and similar
* Ensuring health and safety standards and network rail standards are met
* Ensuring rail and electrical protocols are met on site
* All site paperwork including induction documents, site safety files, risk assessments and method statements
* Training and assisting new staff
* Supervision of foremen, Coss and similar staff
* Getting site work completed on time, on budget and safely
This is a very key role for our client and are looking for someone to start very soon so please put your CV forward asap if available and interested in this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Rail manager SMSTS PTS
qualification SMSTS PTS Electrical background