|Job Ref:||ESTSV1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:38|
Are you an Estates Surveyor or Chartered General Practice Surveyor? Want to still work in property but with fantastic job satisfaction? Then I have the opportunity for you.
My client is an international consultancy working on behalf of a London based local authority. This gives you the opportunity to carry out very rewarding and meaningful work with the benefits of being employed by a private sector consultancy.
* Preparation of sales particulars and heads of terms.
* Negotiation of terms with individuals and their professional advisers.
* Liaison with professionals and other suppliers both in-house and external to ensure appropriate documentation is in place to support completion of the letting.
* Preparation of reports in accordance with client's governance arrangements.
* Preparation of legal instructions and liaison with external solicitors to manage individual cases through to legal completion.
Landlord and Tenant Service
* Knowledge of prevailing legislation relating to commercial property with particular emphasis on Landlord and Tenant Acts.
* Undertaking inspections and preparation of reports in accordance with the relevant agreements on properties with particular emphasis on rental valuations for lease renewals and rent reviews.
* Liaising with solicitors, other professionals and suppliers involved with the properties during the term of agreements.
Tenant and Property Management
* Ongoing dialogue with tenants and their professional advisers to ensure queries are handled in a timely manner.
* Be aware of changes in relevant legislation and how this would affect the management of the individual and wider portfolio of properties.
* A member of the RICS or pursuing a variety of pathways leading to MRICS
* Experience of undertaking valuations of land and property in accordance with RICS standards
* Experience of: letting land and buildings, negotiation of rent reviews/lease renewals, landlord and tenant matters, disposal of land/buildings, general property management matters
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Enthusiasm and drive to deliver in a client focussed environment
* Valid driving licence and availability of a car
Please call Sebastian on NA for a quick confidential chat to discuss further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.