|Job Ref:||se01burycom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newmarket||Address:||Post Code:||HS2||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:38|
Site Engineer - Newmarket, Suffolk - £30,000-£40,000|
Are you a Site Engineer? Are you looking to join an established contractor in Newmarket, Suffolk on sites from £500,000 - £50m? Have you got a CSCS card and First Aid?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning regional contractor
* Company car
* Asbestos Awareness (UKATA Accredited)
* First Aid appointed person
* Fire Marshalling
* Liaising with client representatives to raise and answer queries.
* Responsible for ensuring the section of works are delivered safely; to specification, budget and programme
* Provide innovative engineering solutions to a challenging project.
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Cost Forecasting for the section of works
* Material procurement approvals
* Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
* Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
* Monitoring additional work, day work and/or delays to ensure that costs are recouped.
* Monitoring progress against master programme, identifying anomalies and implementing rectification.
* Monitoring quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance to company management systems.
* Short term programming to monitor against master programme.
CV's are currently being reviewed so please contact me as soon as possible for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Engineer
qualification CSCS card Engineering background First Aid