|Job Ref:||784549874||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 25,000 per year, Holiday, OT, Pension||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:58|
Are you looking for an exciting and vibrant place of work with a good salary and career progression opportunities? A Large FM company are seeking an experienced facilities assistant to join a team on a new contract.|
* An excellent salary
* Pension Scheme
* OT oppurtunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Attending the guests and greeting them
* Organising the meeting rooms and handling diary management
* Lifting goods when required
* Managing maintenance jobs and maintenance schedules
* Liasing with on site maintenance staff and client side
The right Facilities Assistant will Need
* Previous work experience in similer role
* Excellent customer service skills and good customer facing ability
* Good telephone skills and good communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.