|Job Ref:||PM270716||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
The client are a privately owned retirement builder based in Berkshire that specialise in the development of high end luxury retirement villages and accomodation for over 55s. |
They currently have an upcoming project consisting of 70 timber frame units in Epsom. They are in need of a Project Manager to deliver that project and then future work in Berkshire, Surrey and Oxfordshire. Candidates must have experience with timber frame projects, must have been a Project Manager or Senior Site Manager for at least 5 years and must be located within an hour of the project. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay up to £60k + package.
Main accountabilities and tasks:
* Ability to communicate with and manage their support staff.
* Understand the design criteria for housing i.e. Code, Housing Standards, Standard Building Details.
* The ability to programme the works both long term and short term using Aster Team plan , and ensure that the works are completed in line with it.
* The ability to communicate effectively with both our Clients and their representatives.
* Commercially astute and responsible for maximising the financial return on the project.
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the Employers Requirements and to the right quality and timescale.
* Preparation and production of reports on the progress of the project both internally and externally.
* Work with the commercial team in the selection of subcontractors and ensure that they are effectively managed throughout the project.
* Control, distribute and respond to all correspondence relating to progress, quality & design.
* Good knowledge of health & safety and the associated compliant records.
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the Construction Director and the 2nd being with the Managing Director. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager, Residential, Retirement Apartments, Timber Frame, Surrey, Site Manager,