Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To assist the Bursar in the management of the non academic administrative function of the school.
- Communication Sub focal point for the relevant Corporation departments concerning support for non-academic activities under supervision.
- Reports to the Bursar QP Schools.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of an associate's degree is required, preferably with specialization in Business Administration, Accounting or Communications.
- Experience of leading and managing a team of subordinates.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent IT Skills .
- Previous experience in an international school or in a commercial organisation.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.