|Job Ref:||EMP372421||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
We are currently recruiting for a NC programmer with experience of programming in Catia V5. This role will be working at our client an aerospace machining company based in Swindon. |
programming in Catia V5
Purpose of the Job
Under the supervision of the Manager of Engineering, the 3D CAD Technician performs a variety of design/drafting/NC programming activities in CATIA V5 including preparing/updating process documentation preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings, managing own workload and Other duties to be performed as assigned.
Key Job Outcomes
• Modelling of component parts from 2D drawings, prepare NC setup assembles, Manufacturing drawings and develop NC process files in CATIA V5.
• 3D modelling of component parts from Airbus 2D drawings. Understanding airbus drawings/specifications is essential.
• Design and manufacturing of fixtures for holding multi axis component parts. Knowledge of stationary work holding technology and suppliers is essential. Candidate needs to be competent in establishing a bill of materials, drawings and planning for realising the design concept.
• Setup full verification (cgtech Vericut 7.3) using predefined machine setup files using CATV or manual setup techniques. Candidate must be able to bug fix CATIA NC program and post process to clear all errors reported from vericut.
• Working with 5 axis machine tools with Heidenhain and Seimens control systems.
• Create detailed process documentation working collaboratively with machine tool technicians.
• Candidate needs to work effectively within a concurrent engineering environment.
• CATIA V5 fundamentals and Manufacturing from a Dassault systems accredited source.
• Training for Vericut 7.3
• Part modelling and detailing experience using CATIA V5 R21 software (desired)
• Experience of Fixture design (Tool making background preferable)
• Knowledge of cutting tool technology and suppliers.
• Experience of Microsoft office, excel, word and PowerPoint.